Bed Bug Control Shipston
How Do You Know You Have a Problem With Bed Bugs ?
Bed bug activity is most noticeable at night when they bite. Each person will react differently to a bed bug bite but they can be extremely irritating to anybody who is bitten. Bite marks will generally be seen on areas of the body that are not under the bed covers.
Bed bugs are large enough to be seen by most people. They can grow to about ¼ inches long have six legs and are almost round. They are a sort of transparent tan/beige colour but turn dark brown when they have been fed after biting you. Bed bugs feed entirely on human blood at night when you are asleep. After feeding they crawl back to their hiding places which are in cracks and crevices in your walls, furniture, bed frames, mattresses and cupboards.
What to do Before Bed Bug Treatment?
All bed clothes should be removed and washed. The whole area where infestation is seen will need to be vacuumed and thoroughly cleaned. All clothes from affected areas will need to be removed and washed and not just moved to other rooms where they can spread the infestation.
How I Will Carry out Treatment for Bed Bugs?
The whole area of infestation will be treated with a powerful liquid residual insecticidal spray containing Bendiocarb which is bio degradable, almost odourless and does not stain. In addition, a powder based insecticide may be used to ensure that all potential harbourages are treated.
What do You Do After Treatment?
Once treatment has been completed do not let your pets walk on the treated areas until the chemicals have completely dried. Do not vacuum the carpets or curtains for at least two weeks after treatment has taken place and walls, bed frames or other furniture or surfaces must not be washed for at least two months. All bedding must be washed on a hot wash and tumble dried at the highest temperature for at least 20 minutes before being put back onto beds.
Bed Bug Control Shipston, Bed Bug Treatment Shipston, Bed Bug problems Shipston
- Ant Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Bed Bug Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Cluster Fly Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Cockroach Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Flea Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Glis Glis Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Mole Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Mouse Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Rabbit Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Rat Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Squirrel Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Wasp Nest Removal in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Woodworm Treatment in Shipston-on-Stour