Ant Control Shipston-on-Stour
Why Should Ants Be Treated?
Ants will often enter your property foraging for food, particularly food that is sweet. They are not a risk to human health but if they are present in sufficient numbers they can be a real nuisance. The ants will nearly always be coming in from more than one nest therefore locating only one nest and destroying it will provide only a limited solution.
What can You Do Before Ant Treatment is Required?
Prior to treatment any affected areas should be cleaned and any cupboards emptied. Any pets should be removed from the areas that are to be treated.
What Will I do to Treat Ant Problems?
The infested and surrounding areas will be treated with a residual insecticidal spray either in dust or liquid form. The insecticides contain Bendiocarb, are biodegradable, almost odourless and do not stain or corrode.
Both inside and outdoor areas will be sprayed because although ants may be seen inside of your building, the nests will be located outside. The insecticide will be sprayed around windows, doors and walls where the ants will walk over it and then return to the nest touching other ants and larvae with their contaminated bodies which transmits enough insecticide to kill the nest.
You will notice a significant improvement immediately; however, it can take between 2 and 6 weeks until the nest is completely inactive.
Ant Control Shipston-on-Stour, Ant Treatment Shipston-on-Stour, Ant problems Shipston-on-Stour
- Ant Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Bed Bug Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Cluster Fly Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Cockroach Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Flea Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Glis Glis Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Mole Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Mouse Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Rabbit Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Rat Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Squirrel Control in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Wasp Nest Removal in Shipston-on-Stour :
- Woodworm Treatment in Shipston-on-Stour